Re: Need wiring diagram or info for Yaesu G-500A

Much thanks to G5DMF, KU7Z, and K0VTY.  I was able to test my G-500 and
it works.  Now I just need to find an appropriate boom to mount my yagis
and I should be up and running - I'm excited.

As K0VTY pointed out to me, the wiring is one to one on the wiring.
Nice to see manufactures keeping it simple.

-Freeman, N5FPP