Need wiring diagram or info for Yaesu G-500A

I have a Yaesu G-500A, but no manual.  The only manual I can find on
line is for the G-550 which uses a plug not a wiring block at the rotor.

I need to know what the wiring is between the control box and the rotor.
I suspect it's one to one (ie. terminal 1 to 1, 2 to 2, 3 to 3, etc.),
but want to be sure before I apply power.

If anyone is in the know, could you please send me a note?  I'll make
sure to put the info up on my web site.

Much thanks in advance.

-Freeman, N5FPP