KCT Files

Hi Folks,

A number of people have purchased a Kansas City Tracker from someone else and have
not received the software disk and Users Manual with it. I have  individually
furnished the items to them.  We have decided to post these files on the AMSAT web
site where they can be downloaded.  So with Paul's (KB5MU) help the files are now
posted on the web site.  The files include the original software files from the KCT
diskette, the Users Manual and schematic drawings of the unit.

You can download these files by going to http://www.amsat.org/amsat/catalog/kct.
Even though the KCT is no longer being manufactured, the units will still be repaired
by the manufacturer for the time being.

--
73, Roy -- W0SL