Re: Something else besides music

Hi John,

I know that W7JPI has heard this beacon before too.

At 09:11 AM 5/14/2004 -0700, you wrote:

>Today at ~15:12 UTC for a few minutes I heard the K0UO beacon coming thru
>on
>AO-7 on about  145.926.   Very interesting, don't think I noticed this
>before.  That
>would put the beacon around 432.175 or so.  I don't have a beacon list
>for 432, but
>I'll bet there is one available someplace.

You can find a beacon list for the western states at
http://www.wswss.org/beacons.html  Interestingly enough K0UO isn't on it.

>Also, I haven't heard the AO-7 beacon in a while, so maybe this is a good
>thing, at
>least when the bird is in range of the midwest we have a beacon!

I've been looking for the 70cm beacon as I suspect AO-7 has been coming up
in Mode C lately, but I haven't heard it yet.  Have heard the Mode-B beacon
though.

73,

Emily

W0EEC - CM87tm