Re: Something else besides music

Today at ~15:12 UTC for a few minutes I heard the K0UO beacon coming thru
on
AO-7 on about  145.926.   Very interesting, don't think I noticed this
before.  That
would put the beacon around 432.175 or so.  I don't have a beacon list
for 432, but
I'll bet there is one available someplace.

Also, I haven't heard the AO-7 beacon in a while, so maybe this is a good
thing, at
least when the bird is in range of the midwest we have a beacon!

73,
John