1/4 Wave Stub Solved Desense Problem

To Ron W6WO:

I solved a problem with my 435 MHz uplink desensing my 2401 MHz receiver for
AO-40 by using a 1/4 wave stub on the receiver.  I spent several hours on
January 25 tinkering with this, got it perfected, and was very happy.  But,
later that night when I tried it for the first time I couldn't hear the
downlink.  I was convinced I damaged my downconverter by electrostatic
discharge (ESD), then I check the Amsat reflector.  That was the day AO-40's
main battery failed!

The details of the stub filter are at this link, message #5:

73 - Tom KB6A
Anaheim, CA
Amsat # 18079