Re: Satellites for Field Day?

Many thanks to the folks who responded to my query.  My question was, in
addition to FO- 29 , what other birds might be available for use during
field
day?  The most mentioned bird was AO 7 with the caution that it may come
up in either mode A or B. This will require additional equipment to cover
both modes.  With the way FO-29 is working (or not working) having a
backup bird would be advisable.

Also mentioned available birds were AO-27, SO-50, and ISS. I believe
these are
all FM birds.

Believe it or not my original 10 meter rotatable dipole from AO-7 early days
was found hanging on my back fence waiting to be cleaned up and put into
service. So we may make it yet.

With this info look for W4IY on FO-29, AO-7 modes A and B . We will be
on both SSB and CW.

The following folks contributed to this summary.  KA2AEV, KL7XJ, W0EEC,
KO4MA,
N8AU, KD5QGR, W4UPD. Thanks to all of you.

73
Jack W4AD for W4IY