RE: MixW and satellite question

Hi Freeman

> Does anyone know if it is possible to run MixW in "split" mode?  Is it
> possible to listen to packet using 1200baud PSK modem and send using the
> 1200baud FSK modem?
>
> This would make it possible to work AO-16 using a PC, instead of just
> listening to it and translating the telemetry.

I had a discussion with the author about this two or three years ago, but we
never did get the uplink side working.

The alternative is to use MixW for the downlink and uplink UI packets using
a separate app, ie Douglas Quagliana's (KA2UPW) UPW program
http://members.aol.com/dquagliana/upw/

Here you go http://www.g6lvb.com/images/mixw2-2.jpg

73 Howard G6LVB