Hint for TS-2000 owners

I just discovered nifty setting that has made a world of difference on
my TS-2000.  I figure other new TS-2000 owners might want to know about
it.

If you feed your computer sound card from the constant audio pin of the
ACC2 plug then you will want to set menu items 50C (Main band AF output)
and 50D (Sub band AF output) to max (9).  The default is 4.  Now MixW
and AGWPE can both reliably "hear" the radio without cranking the
Line-in volume to max.

-Freeman, N5FPP