My survey report...

All good things should have an end..

To readjust the clocks and to TRY to put an end to this democratic debate...It is not a donation problem we
are facing. But how can we have a better AMSAT let say again a more open AMSAT.

It was the purpose of my first post

Why complicated simple matter?

As you all see revealing the truth only lead to an out of control escalation of words, bashing on others and
so on.

I'm asking again to put your personnal comments private. But up till now i only received privatly many fine
comments not always in favor of what i'm defending, but polite, with well manners.

The flaming, mocking and insulting one's only come publicly?

I play the game to see how long this BB can sustained a vigorous debate..not too long. As many refers to the
BBQ grill thread, debates quickly became out of control, nobody wants to put their personnal comments in
private.

This will not put an end on my commenting on AMSAT subjects, But please folks keep the insults and the rest
OFF LIST send you anger in private.

It was an exciting experience..., sorry for those i probably shake a bit, no bad intents here.

I CONCLUDE

On any debate try to address Your flaming comments in private...its seems hard to achieved but just remember
how far this SURVEY debate can go. I can tell you if someone with bad intents show up on this BB one day, and
we are unable to refrain, control  ourselves. Things will escalate and degenarate rapidly and nodody will
"WIN" ultimatly.

My 50$ offer still remain...HI joke here

Lived in peace god bless you all.

Luc Leblanc VE2DWE
Coordonnateur AMSAT pour le Québec
Quebec AMSAT coordinator