Re: Re: Amsat-NA BB

Maybe we've outgrown a simple mail reflector. Has anybody ever given any
thought to setting something up using PHP? I setup a LAMP/ PHP server at
work  that we use for various discussions, assigned a few moderators I
knew I could trust, and let it rip. It serves over 150 people, runs on
an older P-II/450, and never skips a beat.
If somebody has the bandwidth, I'll DONATE a box already setup, and
teach you how to use it.
73, Jim