Re: TS 2000 in Sat mode

Dave and All,
I went to the Amateur Electronic Supply (AES) last month for their
supper-fest get together.
The Kenwood field rep was there with all their equipment on display. I
spoke with him about the TS 2000
carrier on 436.800. He said it is not fixed and looked like they would
not be able to fix the problem.
73 Tom N9RPQ