Dayton - Wear your ECHO Pin

Hi All,
Dayton is here again, and the thing to wear  is an ECHO Pin
They are available at the AMSAT Booth, for a donation of $30 and this
enables you to enter the draw for an Alfa-Spid Az/El digital rotator (worth  $1200
US).
There is also the usual draw for re-newing your membership ( a complete L/S
mode system - see the details at the booth) and many space related books,
patches, shirts, software, etc are available for the appropriate  donations.
Drop by the Booth (445 to 448) in the ball arena and I look forward to
seeing you there.
73
Robin Haighton VE3FRH
President AMSAT
p.s. we have a few seats left for the AMSAT dinner on Friday night -  tickets
may be purchased at the AMSAT booth - first come gets  them.