Re: Satellites for Field Day

AO7 is still alive a working rather well. You just can't depend on which
mode, A or B it will be in. I have caught in "A" and "B" over the just
the last couple of days. It seems to be (at least for me) "A" during day
passes and "B" during the evening passes, but I would assume that would
not always be the case.

In any event, most passes require very little equipment or power to work
especially in mode "B". Mode "A" you have problems with skip conditions
on 10 meters for the down link.