Defamation

I have noticed that a certain thread has had my callsign added to it.

I feel it necessary to note that my involvement in this thread has been
primarily off-list, with just one exception, in order to spare the
general public any further disgust at the prime participant's lack of
good manners, logic, and mature behavior.

The placement of my call in the thread title appears to be a vindictive
move on the part of the prime participant.  Please do not involve me in
this thread any more.

73 de N8AU, Jim in Raymore, MO