Re: Poll results

On 11 May 2004 at 11:04, Don Woodward wrote:

http://kd4app.webhop.org/poll.htm

73's

Don Woodward
KD4APP
AMSAT 33535
http://kd4app.webhop.org

Is this an AMSAT WAY of democracy or an American way? Can we say there is 3999 americans out of 4000 who show
how the United States or AMSAT wants to implement this sort of democracy in the world? By faking poll?

I'm confused here by this absolutly revealing poll!  Should i sent a copy to CNN The most trusted sources of
news...:)

Is it possible some cultures in the world wants to cheat on results to a point to forge facts build on lies?

Sure not it's not an AMSAT way to do things...They choose to ignore it as much as what theirs members wishes
and questions.

Again i'm asking the new AMSAT'S SERVICES JANITORS  to explain me more.  Probably i draw wrong conclusions
about HONESTY, HONOR, AND HUMAN RIGHTS... definitions. Please Mr Woodward help the world understand how
someone can be killed defending theses values... Are all the AMSAT members be fooled by the actual BOD that
you seems to support. Enlighten us please?

No need to ask BOD they taking their coffeas rolling their... in some  newly acquired chairs. Rolling their
piles of papers naturally i said in pile not in roll..humour  here..:)

Again i'm only commenting on post here as intenligently as posted. It's a pity....

SOME SIMPLE MATHS HERE:

Stupid post=stupid answers
intlligent post=intelligent answers

Please do you maths...

Please if you cannot come with some AT LEAST sound argumenting, you will only start to make me believe about
the level of intelligence of some folks here and i'm sure they are not in BOD.

Did i should copy and paste my link list Mr Woodward? I can send it to you privatly with some attached
notes...i have a lot here.

Luc Leblanc VE2DWE
Coordonnateur AMSAT pour le Québec
Quebec AMSAT coordinator