RE: N8AU "special offer"

On 11 May 2004 at 5:58, David B. Toth wrote:

> When you put it on the List, we all had to see it, and I think it is safe
> to say that the majority of us are sick of this.

No sir! you only have to do what you say I QUOTE YOU  "> My spam filter proudly includes your address now."

> I  refer to the fact that I am Canadian, you are Canadian, and I have to
> sit here and watch you hurl obscenities in public, and then have you
> proudly proclaim that you are the Quebec coordinator.

I try to answer back with the same manner and tone...If i follow your logic you will have to add up on your
filtering list i called that the ostrich syndrome and it also very well documented, but i respect again your
opinion.

> Sorry, but I wish you'd just go away too. I don't even care if you are
> correct.
At least you seems to think about it it's a good start...

Your behavior is offensive and uncalled for, and a complete waste
> of time.

You got the solution "> My spam filter proudly includes your address now." With a so poor argumenting i'm not
surprised that you are unable to come up with some SOLID ARGUMENTS.

Luc Leblanc VE2DWE
Coordonnateur AMSAT pour le Québec
Quebec AMSAT coordinator
AMSAT MEMBER (33583)