Re: Re: Luc Leblanc

On 11 May 2004 at 8:01, Barry wrote:

....What is sad is that Luc sounds like he has bigger problems than AMSAT.

I agree on on thing  the AMSAT big problems. I have all the ressources to solve mine as you but we lack
tranparency from AMSAT its the origin of thoses big problems

.....Amateurs reading Luc's rants and see the "Quebec Co-ordinator"
.....title must think AMSAT is a horrible organization.

I think this kind of mindings is very insulting towards Amateurs.  If i understand what you are saying WE the
amateurs are a bunch of idiots, dummy's who are not able to pose any judgments on facts. We will note how you
qualified the ham community. Whats you called "rants" i called it freedom of speech.

...Everyone is entitled to their opinion but when when it's signed AMSAT
..."Quebec Co-ordinator" title at the bottom it gives the appearance that
...AMSAT approves of this type of behavior.

Hard to say if they aproove something they are always behind close doors "not even reading the post on AMSAT-
BB...! (as you wrote) As we all noted your poor level of respect and you lack of manner WE the Amateurs the
bunch of idiots are not even able to read the 3 simple lines added automaticly at the end of each post
appearing on AMSAT-BB. SEE BELOW

I can only imagine what Luc is saying at Fleamarkets and Hamfests, about AMSAT.

Again you are making a judgment with no supporting facts. This thread start about the AMSAT SURVEY period and
if i was not intrrested in supporting AMSAT i only have to "vote with my feet" and shut my mouth...TOO BAD
for you i choose to support AMSAT.

...I suppose since none of the BOD, and that includes Barry
...Baines, reads the BB the "AMSAT" Brand just continues to take a kicking from the likes of Luc.

Read it more Barry but refrain to come up saying all Amateurs are idiots, you seems to be the one with the
truth see links below I don't know who's is having bigger problem than AMSAT HERE...

To update you a bit Barry there is a lot of private discussing about AMSAT and nobody ask more than having
more transparency in the decision making.PERIOD.  Please at least read this thread since the beginning of it.

...And this is for Luc because it is very obvious English is his second language:

Ce qui est triste est que Luc ressemble à He a de plus grands
problèmes qu'amsat. Malheureusement Luc utilise le BB a son sortie et
nous tous d'anéantissement souffrir. Les amateurs lisant les rants de

I stop short here in the copy paste Barry because i was not using any translating engine due to the poor
translation quality. I know you are unable to understand what your translation engine is doing but please as
a PROUD CANADIAN try to make a small effort in learning  the other official language of your country....
I understand what David B Tot said when he wrote "you make me ashamed to be Canadian" And i personnaly should
added up ALL CANADIANS

Instead of trying to show the crowd your exceptionnaly high level of intelligence please sustained your
argumenting with grown and normal man arguments.

Links of interest:

http://dictionary.reference.com/search?q=mental+illness
http://auseinet.flinders.edu.au/whatis/mentill/index.php
http://plato.stanford.edu/entries/mental-illness/