Re: Re: Luc Leblanc but also a relevant on-topic message

Maybe the solution to all of this non-productive, off-topic whining,
moaning, groaning (and the temper tantrums) is to start a similar BB, let's
call it the 'Nothing to do with Ham Radio-bb'!!

I know that many others have ignored this thread, hoping it would die on
it's own, but I for one am getting quite tired of 5-6 of these messages each
day. TAKE YOUR PRIVATE THREAD TO PRIVATE EMAIL.

On topic, any news about AO-40? Thanks to Reinhard, DJ1KM for the P3E
update, I enjoyed looking at the pictures!

73,

Kyle Yoksh
K0KN
Olathe, Kansas