No Subject

To all concerned.

I've noticed that AO-7 is reported as being in mode-A almost as much as
mode-B lately, particulaly by American operators. (yes, I realise it's
because of the switching when it comes into sunlight).

Not having a 10m receiver I'm considering throwing together a simple
converter for my FT-290R but this would be pointless if the satellite isn't
in mode-B over Europe.

Can any European station tell me please if they have worked AO-7 in mode-A
lately.

Thanks.

73 John.   <la2qaa@amsat.org>