RE: N8AU "special offer"

On 11 May 2004 at 1:15, David B. Toth wrote:

> Luc: I can't understand half of what you are trying to say, but I know one
> thing:
First it is not intended for you and i have to lower down my language level to match the message level i got.
The whole process is made  in a way to be understand by some individuals and i know again language level is
low!

>You make me ashamed to be Canadian.

Did you refer to the sponsorship scandal? or on this:

Dave VE3GYQ/W8
Lima, OH

There i see... and you don't have to say anything else.  I'm deeply sorry for you but I feel the same here
since a long time too and i agree completely with you...  Keep in mind "quit AMSAT and start your own
organization" i'm ashamed too by some comments as an AMSAT member, it's up to you to extend your feelings at
the level you feel right, as i said i share your views completely.

Feel free to ask if you don't understand this one, I will be glad to answer you privatly or publicly if it's
your choice Dave.

>Take this garbage private.

I keep private whats i received privatly... the same rule apllied for whats i received publicly

Garbage! be more specific did you refer to the directed survey?  if yes you surely have a copy of it as i
have one now.  Again i understand you completely. i will never answered back the questions as they are
formulated but i will send a letter explaining why i cannot answer the survey questions as formulated. Even
the personnal comments section is too small i will have to add another page to this survey.

SOUNDING BUOY

Anyone can see it is not the membership ideas this BOD is interrested in, but their own specific points,
what they are considering IMPORTANT MATTER in their decisions making process. They want to test if their
present course of action is correct the famous 5 years plan,  an old concept of governing an inheritance from
the cold war era (SAC defense planning). Not convince this will save anyone from drowning under debts...
Again it's irrlelevant here to discuss on the means when the survey questions are directed in a so incidious
and clever way.

You see we have quite the same ideas.  We just have to replace them in context and in the right order.

Luc Leblanc VE2DWE
Coordonnateur AMSAT pour le Québec
Quebec AMSAT coordinator
AMSAT MEMBER (33583)