RE: N8AU "special offer"

On 10 May 2004 at 13:35, Reicher, James wrote:

> Luc,
>
> Quit your complaining.  If you don't like the way the BOD conducts their
> research, then quit AMSAT and start your own organization.  Your
> continual whining is getting pretty tiresome.

WOULD YOU REPEAT THE QUESTION PLEASE?

1-Is it about  Vince Fiscus KB7ADL comments but you probaly late in you reading.	(BTW we have too an ADL
here in QC and he's not manufacturing PRESIDENTIAL CAMPAIGNING BUSSES...( Local joke)  try to be awake
daytime and sleep night time he's a super fine guy but his prefix was not he same THERE IS NO VANITY CALL
SIGN HERE... should we implemented one's?  Janitor's welcome here especially those with military brains
washed (NON SMOKERS RESTRICTED) i know it's as you wrote " tiresome" i skip the pretty but it no mater if i
don't know what you are against or on what you are replying to? Are you the knight of Fiscus aka spade you
know the cards games figure.... if its so please confirm probably the rest is not for you?

2-DISGUSTING: How  someone can say towward another AMSAT MEMBER:THIS " then quit AMSAT and start your own
organization." IS IT A GENETIC TREND... or A CULTURAL TREND"  AAAAAAAAAH AAAAH the Janitors... question
asked!. Did Annapolis Valley air is polluted... and did any one can identified the polluters or pollutants?

AGAIN I'M ALWAYS CONFUSE "BOD" OR "BOB" or Jem'hadar?  THEY ARE UGLY VOICIFEROUS WITH NO MANNER...naturally
speaking ABOUT the JEM'HADAR (ANYONE INTERRESTED TO EMBARKED IN THE BANG WAGON?)

I have a futur post about  the top ten AMSAT SERVICE JANITORS LIST i'm collecting data actually.... My header
starts this way DUMMY'S... please teach me how to use more light and diplomatic words...show me good manners.
 I know i'm asking much when i use DIPLOMATIC but i have THE GUTTS TO DO SO... unfortunatly i don't have good
manner in french "SAVOIR VIVRE" pull out your dictionnary. BTW Its a book with words definitions some are
made to help in translating foreign language and it's a big  help in understanding others cultures, at least
it is a start!

IF IN A DEMOCRATIC ORGANIZATION THE ONLY ONE WAY TO EXPRESS OUR OPINIONS IS TO GET RID OF AMSAT AND TO GO TO
AMSAT-DL.  Thank's for the advice WE WILL PUT OUR MONEY WHERE YOUR  ASS... IS." I want to wrote MOUTH
..(spell check switch on wrong side) . But  i have in the mind the  AMSAT JANITOR'S we will see see where
their guts are...GUSH my spell check was off again should i called DITECH...GUSH ! another loan lost to OUPS'
SHOULD I  go listen FSTV.  (BEFORE FLAMING HERE READ 3 TIMES STRONG FREINDLY BACKFIRE EXPECTED).

AGAIN WE WANT A FREE AND DEMOCRATIC AMSAT...BTW I was adressing my comments towards some faints of minds not
to you Riecher... Don't push your luck too much my good body...10-04

SHOULD I WROTE IT IN UPPER CASE..all the time my good buddy...?

For those who want's  to answer back A NON DEMOCRATIC AMSAT SURVEY BEWARE THE DOG...GUSH SPELL CHECK OFF
AGAIN i should wrote BOB. Is this make a difference yes a G OR a D  depending of what's of you stand for!...

I CHOOSE A "D"

I WANTED YOU TO SUPPORT AMSAT  index (finger) pointed to you not upwards Reicher...

We have manner here but not too much arms..arms as extension of body parts... as brain are...it is an usefull
tool,  try it,  this give suprizing results...Did you try it Vince?QUESTION ASKED probably another one will
take the bait...be my guest guy's i'm up to the task when my money is involved in a SUPPOSED DEMOCRATIC
ORGANIZATION...

HEY breaking news i received  AN ORIGINAL COPY OF THE BIASED AMSAT SURVEY MY DONATION IS IN THE PROCESS  I
WILL EARMARK IT FOR A SPECIFIED PROJECT...STAY TUNED.

Cry baby cry! i got he rythm! i'm up now to any  BOD REVELATIONS.  Fun is just starting here and it's for the
good will of AMSAT.

AGAIN I'M VOTING FOR A DEMOCRATIC AMSAT not for a look a like bunch of F-A (friendly amateurs) swallowing our
MONEY with  their "privatly"  fundings for  COFFEAS AND HOTELS...

Speaking about hotel, I will be in the Washington area this summer probably in june. I try to schedule an
apointment around mid july and i want to know cheap and neat logging places. Any info's are welcome...What i
will do there spending my hardly earn $$$... Meeting hams and peoples BTW that's what i do for living,
meeting peoples.

BTW where are the constitutionnal rules of OUR NEW CHARITABLE ORGANISATION...HOW MUCH THEY SHOULD RETURN TO
THE COMMUNITY...? AGAIN QUESTION ASKED BOD I know you prefer to remain silent on issues and questions asked
by your membership...AGAIN I'M I INVESTING MY MONEY AT THE RIGHT PLACE OR SHOULD I GO TO DITECH...?

FOR THE BOD EYES ONLY

1-How your new statutes "CHARITABLE" MODIFIED YOUR constitution WHAT PERCENTAGE OF YOU REVENUES should go to
your CHARITABLE GOALS 10% 20% 50% 100% Or as the Rabbin says " I take all of my offerings and i throw it in
the air saying GOD TAKE WHAT YOU WANT i will take the rest...SILENT MINORITY AGREED AND REPLY THE SURVEY.
((I REFRAIN MYSELF TO ADD MORE HERE........) I'ts like giving the free choice of hanging to any convicts...
guess what!  some here will say YES HANG ME  Bob no mocking here it's a pity ask the guy over you (civil).

REMEMBER THE MOUSE TRAP GAME?

I count about 50 questions i'm asking up till now and guess what NO ANSWERS RECEIVED UP TILL NOW is this
possible?

What i got:  bashing, insults and so on...  Thank's for all of you who send me supporting notes. WITH  A COPY
OF THE AMSAT SURVEY NOW and with what i have in hands it's more than dynamite...it's hot VERY HOT. Like an
old scottish saying says "i'm a dog who crunched my bone. When i crunch i take my rest, one day who is not
already come i will bite the ones who bites me"  (free translation derivated from a gaelic text see ENYA)

I'm now waiting for the first results if any will be ever published...And BTW i have nothing against the guy
who puts money in the funding..Its like the AMSAT securities investment A VERY POOR CHOICE. too bad for ECHO
AND EAGLE THERMOMETERS.

SORRY BETTER LUCK NEXT TIME!

Luc Leblanc VE2DWE
Coordonnateur AMSAT pour le Québec