Re: Congratulations Luc Leblanc, VE2DWE, Cry baby of the year Award. Re: Return of Surveys "special offer"

For all the AMSAT-BB readers.

A digest form of some commenting over ONLY a 1 year period as a gently reminder and to make some of us
remembered.

There is obviously no need to added much on the subject some comments speaks by themselves.  Please copy and
paste this and any new one alike here... For thoses who need help please see links below.

And please don't generalize on a more wider actual trend and facts...Only hope the exception will not became
the rule...

Again please note i'm only quoting here, the only one intents here is to give help to anyone who needs it.

It's an charitable move here. Please God help the faints of minds!..Me first i probably get too much
exposure! Dont't you?

APRIL 11 2003 KB7ADL WROTE

I know I'm going to get flamed for this but I couldn't stop laughing...

During one of the many wars that the French and the British fought and
the French usually lost, the French just happened to capture a British
Major.  An officer brought the Major to the French general for
interrogation.  The French general began ridiculing the Major for
wearing "that stupid red tunic."  The French general said, "Why to you
wear that red uniform, it makes it easy for us to shoot you."  The
British major replied, "If I do get wounded, the blood will not show,
and my soldiers will not get scared."  The French general said, "That
is a very good idea," The Frenchy turned to his orderly and said,
"From now on all French officers will wear brown pants."

APRIL 11 2003 SM0AIG WROTE

By posting such a thing on the AMSAT BB Vince Fiscus KB7ADL is degrading himself to a complete xxxxx who
should neither carry an amateur radio license
nor be a member of AMSAT. This is not the place for political idiocy. The attacks on the French is a disgrace
to the US.

Ingemar / SM0AIG

APRIL 26 2004 KB7ADL WROTE

Now, unless you know for certain that the selection wasn't random, you
should SHUT UP and quit flaming.

FEB 24 2004 KB7ADL WROTE

 I might like to *stir* a little when I think the money went to the wrong place, but that's just my nature I
guess...

I don't think I'll be voting this year.
KB7ADL