LVB tracker for tuning?

Bill Sinbine wrote:

Any chance of adding a tuner function to the tracker? This way I could do
away with the slow computer that I'm using with the kct....
It would be nice to use my laptop on field day also with the USB port!!!

Wayne replies:

All current satellite radio models use a serial port for computer control.  (Almost) all computers have serial ports.  That's all the hardware you need.  You just need the right software, such as InstantTune, SatPC32, or W6IHG Radio Tuner (for Nova).  If you want to control your radio with a USB port, you can use a USB-to-serial adapter with SatPC32 and W6IHG Radio tuner.

Wayne Estes W9AE
Mundelein, IL, USA