Nuts & Volts Statistics Column

I hope some others find some humor in this:

One of my favorite magazines, Nuts & Volts, in the May issue, under the
column "In the Tenches," there is a story entitled, "For Design Engineers
Facing Real World Problems.  This Month: Statistics - part 1.

It's actually a pretty decent article about statistics.

Perhaps the writer is hanging out here reading the mail?

Oh yeah, and is there anyone else having a problem with the new redesigned
format of Nuts & Volts?  I miss the old, large format, tabloid rag.   But I
do appreciate the slick look and nicer graphics.  But, aren't hams supposed
to wax nostalgic?

73 from the southernmost reaches of Florida,  Mike kf4fdj