I need suggestions for a down converter for a FT1000 D/YO-901 bandscope

Hey guys

This is a bit off topic but I need some help /suggestions. I just bought
a FT 1000D off eBay and I have a band monitor-scope(YO-901). The first IF
of the 1000 D is at 73.62 mhz, the second 8.215 mhz, third is at 455 khz
and then the  fourth at 100 khz. The band  scope is looking for an input
of 8.9875 mhz. Heres my question ----is there a fairly simple converter I
can build to derive the 8.9875 mhz from the FT1000 D 73.62 mhz IF output
jack. Has anyone out there done this for the 1000D/901 combo. Or any
suggestions where I might look on the web for help
Thanks very much for your inputs.
Best 73, see you on the birds.

Bill, W5PGZ

Surf the Web up to FIVE TIMES FASTER!