LVB Tracker PCBs

Folks

I just returned home to London from Dusseldorf this Sunday afternoon at 4pm
and have found 100 sets of PCBs waiting for me for the LVB Tracker.

I had a pair soldered up and working by 6pm, and they work fine without any
rework.

If any more folks are still interested other than those who have already
contacted me, let me know. The main board is $10 and the USB adapter is $6,
all inclusive. I would prefer to take Paypal for convenience, but sterling
cheques (checks?) and greenbacks work too. I'm QTHR on QRZ.COM.

http://www.g6lvb.com/Articles/LVBTracker

73, Howard G6LVB