RE: WiSPDDE 4.0 and WinXP/TS-2000

Hi Freeman

> I am trying to use WiSP 4.0 on Windows XP with my TS-2000.  Everything
> works fine if I _do_not_ enable bidirectional port under the radio
> config with my TS-2000.  If I enable it I get:

I wrote the original driver for the TS-2000 for WispDDE when it was version
3. I'm afraid that I have not had the opportunity to update it for version 4
and the functionality you're after. Right now it's not at the top of my in
tray, but if anyone else would care to take the reigns, please do.

I thought that the source code is/was available?

73 Howard G6LVB