Did you work OSCAR-III?

Recently Project OSCAR - the original Amateur Satellite radio club in
Silicon Valley - acquired a large amount of archival materials that we are
now cataloging.  As we do, we will present as much of the collection online
as space and time permits.

Next March will mark the 40th anniversary of the launch of OSCAR III - the
first Amateur satellite that relayed communications back to earth.  So it
is only fitting that our first converted document consists of the list of
two-way contacts reported by users of OSCAR-III.  Although there is no way
we can track down all of the stations there were a few callsigns some of us
recognized.  Perhaps you will too!

If you were a user of OSCAR-III, or if perhaps you are nostalgic for the
days when both uplinks and downlinks were in-band on 2 meters, please visit
our online archive.  It's just getting started but we have some interesting
ephemera to share with the satellite community as time permits us to
archive it.  We even have the OSCAR-III backup (yes! two were built!)

You can find the archive at:
http://www.projectoscar.net/archive.php

73,

Emily