WiSPDDE 4.0 and WinXP/TS-2000

I am trying to use WiSP 4.0 on Windows XP with my TS-2000.  Everything
works fine if I _do_not_ enable bidirectional port under the radio
config with my TS-2000.  If I enable it I get:

    Run-time error '5':  Invalid procedure call or argument

I need the bidirectional port setting to be enabled to allow WiSPDDE to
track the radio when I tune with the main knob.

Does anyone know if the source code for 4.0 is available like it was for
earlier 3.x versions?  A google doesn't show anything other than the
earlier versions.

-Freeman, N5FPP