UO-11 telemetry format?

I've just returned from holiday, and saw John's (KD6PAG) query about the
format.

I've put a lot of information about this on my website
www.users.zetnet.co.uk/clivew .  On the OSCAR-11 page there is a package
U2TM.ZIP in the software section. This contains a full description of
the format, and I've recently added a file of the telemetry equations,
with notes about some of the channels.  There is also a simple decoding
program written in BBC BASIC, source & compiled version which may be
useful.

You should note that the format of the data is completely different from
the other UoSats and Microsats.  UO-11 transmits plain ASCII data, NOT
packets.

Let me know if you need any more info.

--
73