Greath support from BOB/BOD

On 7 May 2004 at 10:57, Robert Bruninga wrote:

> Luc, the survey will be published after the results are in.
> As has been explained many times before,

Thank's for your hollow wishes, but if you can read and underrstand correctly what Ghunter Meisse wrote in his last statement

* Once the process is totally complete, the Board of AMSAT will decide what
will be made public, and when".

It is a greath step towards tansparency and i thank's you on behalf of BOD for this forthcoming confirmation
about survey questions publication in full.

You are also confirming too what this concealed survey and intents  lead to "mocking and disinformations" . I
never believe you can go as fart in openly condemning the ways around this survey. Again on behalf of all the
membership "thumbs up" keep it that way and with your support we will make a more open AMSAT.

Luc Leblanc VE2DWE
Coordonnateur AMSAT pour le Québec
Quebec AMSAT coordinator
AMSAT MEMBER (33583)