Re: Return of Surveys "special offer"

On 7 May 2004 at 10:55, Timothy J. Salo wrote:

> > From: "Luc Leblanc (VE2DWE)" <luclebla@sorel-tracy.qc.ca>
> > To: Amsat-bb@AMSAT.Org
> > Date: Fri, 07 May 2004 10:18:42 -0400
> > Subject: Re: [amsat-bb] Return of Surveys "special offer"
> > 	[...]
> > Taking this oprtunity to add more on the subject Emily, i only need one
> > copy of this concealed for your eyes only survey. First copy received
> > will get the 50$ sorry for the others ...
> > 	[...]
>
> Personally, I think you should donate $50.00 to AMSAT for each
> _different_ [alleged] survey that you receive.  By the way,
> can I submit more than one [alleged] survey, all of them different
> of course, in order to increase your donation to AMSAT?

Please read my previous post about a confirmation that AMSAT will publish the survey question in full as
confirm by Bob Bruninga. Sorry but my donation to AMSAT was for the first copy of this survey received, but
now that we got a confirmation that all the survey question will be published, there is no need to pay to get
news how about AMSAT is run, and how our money will be spent.

It is probably a new way of funding  A TOLL FEE PER INFORMATION WE GET!

Luc Leblanc VE2DWE
Coordonnateur AMSAT pour le Québec
Quebec AMSAT coordinator
AMSAT MEMBER (33583)