IRFB Days

IRFB Days.

Hi Folks.  Re my posting on Thursday, all I can say in my defence is that I
was having an IRFB day.

Special thanks to Jim Miller,Emily Clarke, Bob McGwier, Dave page, Diane
Bruce, Michael Hatzakis, Bob McGwier, Bill Sinbine for pointing out the
error of my ways.

For those who read my earlier postings and may not be familiar with the
acronym IRFB, I'm sure Bob McGwier N4HY can  help :-)   He may well have
been the originator of the term

Kind Regards,

Allan Copland
GM1SXX