For sale or trade: Yaesu FT-840, matching antenna tuner, andMicroHAM USB/CAT interface

[ Sorry for possible dup, I sent the original from my work address ]

Folks,

I have an extra HF rig that I am looking to sell or trade to help fund
my satellite endeavors.

It's a Yaesu FT-840 with matching auto antenna tuner, manual/schematics,
and MicroHAM USB/CAT interface (New).  I would rate the FT-840 and
antenna tuner cosmetic condition as a 7 out of 10.  It has been a solid
performer and is my second rig only because I picked up a Kenwood
TS-2000X.  No modifications have been done to it.  I believe I am the
third owner.

I would like to get $600 for the whole package.  I'm willing to trade
for like value satellite gear - preamps (10m/2m/70cm), az/el rotor
combos, computer rotor controllers, UHF relays, feedline, S-band gear.

I will split shipping with buyer.

I can make pictures available for those who are interested.

-Freeman, N5FPP