Re: Interface

Thanks to all who responded to my query on the interface between Nova and
G5500 rotors. I have
enough info to make a dicision on  which way to go.  I have a AZ-EL rotor
setup for AO40.
It is from SatEL Az-EL and it works  great. Eric Rawson , KN6KC has put
together a real nice setup
with a pair  of U110 rotors. I had it dedicated  to AO40. My recent
aqusition of the  G5500  rotors  prompted me to inquire  for more
info...Thanks  again.

Dale KL7XJ
Amsat 30600