Re: Return of Surveys "special offer"

Luc, the survey will be published after the results are in.
As has been explained many times before, the reason for
not publishing it prior to getting responses from the
survey group is so that the results are not spoiled by
somone like you mucking around and blathering
dissinformation....

On 6 May 2004 at 12:49, Emily Clarke wrote:

> I think Luc is on to something here - if everyone who received a survey
> made a copy of the original and sent it to Luc, that would be 400 X 50 or
> 20,000 (US dollars I presume) that Luc would donate to the Echo or Echo
> Launch fund.  The thermometers would really get a rise out of that!
>
> :-)
>
> 73,
>
> Emily

Taking this oprtunity to add more on the subject Emily, i only need one copy of this concealed for your eyes
only survey. First copy received will get the 50$ sorry for the others and i take note of your concerns about
theses others members and i will send them a thank's letter.

BTW someone is refering and comparing AMSAT to governement decision making where the they don't ask any
constituent their opinions in their decisions making process.

It"s right but can we really push that comparaison to a point asking resignation of theses decisions makers
as we often see at the governement level.  Question asked?

Is this comparaison still hold the road? Or can we be more transparent and ask openly what's the members
really wants?  Any ham who operates on the sats surely have an idea about whats AMSAT should do and be in the
next years, Why don't asked them?

In this closed survey it seems that the board wants to govern on a CNN voting question of the day type of
suvey. If they goes down the drain less than 50% what they will do? giving gift to all to improve their
popularity level? No they tell us it is not a popularity contest...i hope not for them...

Anyway what this survey can reveal that we don't know actually? These survey questions should be absolutly
clever to reveal THE PLAIN TRUTH! or anything beyond our understanting who will reveal a so big numbers of
new facts that BOD can quitly sit back on their chairs and continue to drink their coffeas undisturbded by
the yelling minority and applausse by the silent majority.

I know it is always better to govern by thoses who are not asking any questions. IT IS THE MAIN PURPOSE OF
THIS SURVEY try to silence those who wants to express their opinions and they should be ashamed of what they
are doing. PUBLISH THE SURVEY QUESTIONS IF WHAT I'M TELLING IS NOT TRUE!

Many questions asked here. How about our services janitor defenders did they will take the answering
challenge on behalf of our SILENT BOD.

Luc Leblanc VE2DWE
Coordonnateur AMSAT pour le Québec
Quebec AMSAT coordinator