RE: Rotor tracking

Hi Dale

> I have Yeasu G5500  rotors and I use NOVA for Satellite tracking.  The
rotors are not  installed  yet.
> What I would  like to know is what is a good  interface to use. The radio
is
an IC910H. I have  heard
> of  FODtrack but do not know much about it. Just looking for ideas before
install.

Fodtrack is great, and it's cheap.

There is also the LVB Tracker at
http://www.g6lvb.com/Articles/LVBTracker/index.htm.

I should have a large quantity of PCB's for the LVB Tracker waiting for me
upon return from work today if Fedex have kept up to their word. The main
PCB is $10 and the USB interface PCB is $6 all inclusive if you're
interested.

The LVB Tracker only performs antenna tracking, not Doppler tracking. If you
use Nova, Doppler tracking can be performed with WispDDE but I don't know if
there's an IC910 driver for that yet.

73 Howard G6LVB