Re: Re: Will GALILEO render S-band downlinks unusable?

Hi,
As far as i know,actual GPS system is at 1575 mhz.If you try to receive there, even with NBFM, you will get a lot of noise, very annoying.You can clearly hear modulation.
To be optimistic, i hope that will be only one more segment of our band that we lose.
what´s next?

73, Fred, CU8AO

Clix Rapidix - Aumente até 6X a velocidade da sua Internet
Adira em http://acesso.clix.pt e comece logo a navegar