From: "Dale Hershberger" <daleh@alaska.net>
To: <amsat-bb@AMSAT.Org>
Sent: Thursday, May 06, 2004 21:19
Subject: [amsat-bb] Rotor tracking

I have Yeasu G5500  rotors and I use NOVA for Satellite tracking.  The
rotors are not  installed  yet.
What I would  like to know is what is a good  interface to use. The radio is
an IC910H. I have  heard
of  FODtrack but do not know much about it. Just looking for ideas before I
install.

Dale  KL7XJ