ANS editors wanted

AMSAT News Service (ANS) is currently seeking volunteer editors to assist
with the preparation of the Weekly Bulletins.  We work on a rotating
schedule so that in a typical rotation each editor is responsible for
producing the bulletins once a month.  Since the entire ANS staff is
volunteer, we always work together to accommodate schedules and unforeseen

If you'd like to be part of the team please contact me at ku4os@amsat.org

Lee McLamb-KU4OS,
ANS Senior Editor