ANS editors wanted

AMSAT News Service (ANS) is currently seeking volunteer editors to assist
with the preparation of the Weekly Bulletins.  We work on a rotating
schedule so that in a typical rotation each editor is responsible for
producing the bulletins once a month.  Since the entire ANS staff is
volunteer, we always work together to accommodate schedules and unforeseen
events.

If you'd like to be part of the team please contact me at ku4os@amsat.org

Lee McLamb-KU4OS,
ANS Senior Editor