From: owner-AMSAT-BB@AMSAT.Org [mailto:owner-AMSAT-BB@AMSAT.Org]On
Behalf Of Al copland
Sent: Thursday, May 06, 2004 2:40 PM
To: amsat-bb@AMSAT.Org
Subject: [amsat-bb] People and Statistics

Hi,

Can you imagine a scenario where the government of your country (wherever
you live) makes decisions of national importance affecting each and every
one of you  based on the results of a voter survey of 1000 or even 10,000
individuals?

Sheeesh!!! I can well imagine the probable outcome of such a policy.  The
numbers are fictional of course, as is the country in my 'thought
experiment' but the scenario is real enough.

73 de Al.
GM1SXX
IO75ST
AMSAT-India.