Re: Return of Surveys "special offer"

I think Luc is on to something here - if everyone who received a survey
made a copy of the original and sent it to Luc, that would be 400 X 50 or
20,000 (US dollars I presume) that Luc would donate to the Echo or Echo
Launch fund.  The thermometers would really get a rise out of that!

:-)

73,

Emily

At 02:36 PM 5/6/2004 -0400, Luc Leblanc (VE2DWE) wrote:
>If this can be of any help you can send any blank survey at the below
>mentionned address for a 50$ special
>donation for an AMSAT funds raising of your choice. You S&H will be also
>paid in full. If you want to keep
>your original, photocopy are also accepted at par.

W0EEC - CM87tm
http://www.experthams.net/ao7