Web based Surveys

Hi,

I've seen some interesting suggestions here.  Wow! I did not expect so much
personal email re this.

I am not a web designer, it is not my field. I'm an ICT engineer, but were
AMSAT willing to go down the road of a full survey based on a membership
database, I could certainly consult our web designers at my workplace or
elsewhere  about the possibility of commisioning such a project.   The real
question is whether or not the AMSAT BOD would embrace voting for all,
rather than statistical methods.

If it stopped the bickering and lead to greater transparency in the
decision-making process it could only be a good thing for both the BOD and
the general membership.

Out of interest, I did a web search for 'Internet survey tools'. This
produced a multitude of hits. I believe the technology already exists for
this type of thing.  It is not a novel concept.

73 de Al.
GM1SXX