Advice needed on a rotor to mate with an Yeasu G-500B el rotor

I'm looking for a low-cost az rotor to mate with an Yaesu G-500B I
have.  I am considering an Alliance HD-73.  Both of these units I should
be able to construct a computer interface for using a PIC.

I was wondering if anyone has any experience with the G-500 or the HD-73
and could share that with me.  I'm interested in any thoughts or
comments on computer interfacing, mounting, durablity, or alternatives.

If anyone has a light wieght az rotor or low price Yaesu az/el combo
they would like to sale please let me know.

Who ever said you could do satellites cheaply has a different definition
of "cheaply" than I do.  This is getting pricey considering the preamps,
feed-line, relays, rotor, etc.

-Freeman, N5FPP