Re: EchoLink Conference Server

Date sent:      	Tue, 04 May 2004 07:14:58 -0500
From:           	telly@stateline-isp.com
Subject:        	Re: [amsat-bb] EchoLink Conference Server
To:             	amsat-bb@AMSAT.Org

> I jumped on to the AMSAT conference in EchoLink last night (1830Z) but nobody
> was there. Randy, when do you uplink the Houston net?
> 73,
> Telly, KC9BUU

The Houston AMSAT Net is heard live at 8:00 PM Central Time Tuesdays, and 0100z
Wednesdays during the summer months. When we change the clocks back, the local
time will remain the same but our UTC time will change to 0200z.

If you happen to miss the live nets, you can always listen to the recorded
version at http://www.amsatnet.com and click on OUR AUDIO in the menu on the
left. Or, you can listen on EchoLink by typing .list in the lower right corner.
You should find our Audio as the first item and then .play 1 will play it.

Bruce Paige, KK5DO
AMSAT VP-User Services & Awards Manager
T5, 7.5Mhz