Re: EchoLink Conference Server

Dear Reinhard,

I think that it's a perfectly good medium for maintaining contact, and
even more so for satellite operators who at the moment, don't have many
sats to work!

Based on the feedback received to my note, I plan to organize a net
using the AMSAT conference server. More details to follow.

Perhaps by having frequent "special guests" on the net, satellite
designers and builders who can answer technical questions, there will be
more interest?

Thanks much for your note.

--
73 de Jeff, Ke9v