One true rule in 2004...

I've been curious about how to handle doppler tuning with SSB
transponders.  Having just re-read KB5MU's "One True Rule for Doppler
Tuning" I'm curious how many folks now days are using computers and
radios that are capable of the one true rule.

I'm using WXtrack and TRX-Manager with my TS-2000.  I should be able to
follow the one true rule with this combination, but doing so would only
make sense if others can too.

How many folks today are using computer controlled doppler adjustments
with their radios?

If computer control is not universal yet.  How many folks are following
the alternative outlined by KB5MU to tune the radio with the highest
frequency?

I noticed on SO-50, FO-20, and FO-29 that QSOs seem to drift up and down
which would suggest that folks are still doing manual adjustments but
following different rules for making those adjustments.

-Freeman, N5FPP