Quadrifilars antennas

Hi,

I have -again- reverse-engineered two antennas,both are quadrifilar,and for both,their loops are the same size.The phasing for circular polarization is done with PCB lines.
You can find them at the bottom of my webpage,
www.qsl.net/cu8ao ,
Quality of the job is bad, but should be readable :-)
I hope they can usefull, if rescaled for our frequencies.

73,
Fred, CU8AO

Clix Rapidix - Aumente até 6X a velocidade da sua Internet
Adira em http://acesso.clix.pt e comece logo a navegar