YL Latvia SO-50 report

G0SFJ operated on SO-50 as YL/G0SFJ /QRP/P from Latvia on Sunday  25 April
with a THD7E (5W) and an Arrow.

On the first pass from 0834- 0843  utc  I worked G8ATE, G7HIA, EB3GND (best
DX) and G3LGR but then the satellite seemed to shut down on me and I could
not get in.

On the second pass (1014 + utc)  I could hear many G stations calling me
but could not access the satellite myself (it was an 85 deg pass over the
UK).

I missed the third pass - 1157 + utc for a late lunch (utc +3)

At the fourth pass 13:39 + utc, again I could hear but could not get in.

The lucky 4 will get a QSL card from my PC printer,  as will any SWL who
can report the 6 figure locator square I gave

Thanks to NSC-ARS (GB2NSC) for the loan of the THD7E.Thanks again to
Gunnars YL2PG and his XYL Anita for all their support.

73 de andy G0SFJ